FAQ & SAFETY
Ride-on cars are great for children and a lot of fun. But we always need to remember Safety First. Please take a few moments to read our safety guidelines.
- Are ride-on cars safe for my children?
- Absolutely! Our ride-on cars are from reputable brands that have strict safety guidelines and rigorous testing. All ride-on cars have a high-speed lockout which prevents them from going more than 5 km/hr. Ride-on vehicles are designed to be shock absorbent and safe. Adult supervision is always required when children are playing with ride-on toys.
- What is the recommended age?
- Manufacture's recommended age is 3-8 years old. Each 2 seater ride-on has a max weight capacity of 130 lbs.
- How long do the batteries last?
- Each rental car comes with an additional battery. Once the car starts driving sluggish, we will put in a fresh battery and they're ready to go for another 1-2 Hours. Battery life is dependent on factors such as ground slope and rider weight.
- What if cars are damaged? Am I held liable?
- Kids will be kids and normal wear and tear is to be expected. However, any damage caused from improper use of vehicles may warrant a full or partial charge for the replacement or repair of the vehicle.
- I'm an adult, can I ride too?
- Unfortunately you may not. Exceeding the weight capacity of the vehicle can damage the gears and motors of the ride-on cars.
Safety supervisors attend all events and will help adults and parents keep an eye on children. Safety is our number one priority, any riders who are not not following rules will have their riding privilege taken away. This is to ensure the safety of all guests.
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- Operate vehicles on level ground to prevent tip-overs
- Do not operate vehicles around pools or bodies of water to prevent possible drownings
- Do not operate vehicles near stairs, slopes and roadways
- Always stay seated when operating the vehicle
- Max 1 Rider per seat
- Always wear shoes
A copy of our Liability Waiver can be found here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!
We will try our best to respond within 24 Hrs.